It began training late 1943 in Grafenwohr with German instructors and was formally formed in April 1944
bearing a hand-etched owner’s name of “BTSM (BOOTSMAN) K
The cap measures approximately 190 mm (w) x 265 mm (l) x 140 mm (h)
measuring 23 mm (w) x 8
the Fullsize Gold Grade badge number engraved "4692" on the reverse
Serbia, Kingdom. An Order Of St. Sava, Iii Class Commander, C.1935 Auction It began training late 1943(Orden Svetog Save). Instituted in 1883. Saint in Green Robes. III Model (1921 1941). In silver gilt with blue, white and red enamels, gilt centrepiece rings, painted obverse centrepiece, dated "1883" on the reverse, measuring 52 mm (w) x 86 mm (h) inclusive of its crown and laterally pierced ball suspension, intact enamels, original full length neck ribbon, extremely fine. Footnote: The Order of St. Sava was a decoration of the Kingdom of Serbia